Information about data processing
- The personal data controller is Mariusz Grzelczak, Dariusz Zuber Spółka Jawna Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowe DAR-POL-STAL, with its registered office at 83a Zagórska Street, 42-680 Tarnowskie Góry, Poland, taxpayer identification no. (NIP) 6451008768, statistical no. (REGON) 272760148. Contact: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Company’s postal address.
- In matters related to personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address: email@example.com or by post to the Company’s postal address.
- Data will be processed for the purpose of sales/performance of a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b, c, and f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 and for the purpose of the recruitment process pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016.
- Data will be processed only for the period of performance of the sales process/contract and, after the expiry of such period, they will be stored until the expiry of the period of limitation for the claims associated with such data and fulfillment of legal duties arising, among others, from the provisions of the fiscal law and accounting regulations.
- Data will be stored only for the period of the recruitment process and will be deleted after the expiry of such period.
- Submission of personal data is voluntary.
- Submission of personal data is necessary for proper performance of the sales process/ contract and the recruitment process.
- Data will not be disclosed to entities other than those authorized pursuant to relevant laws.
- Data will not be profiled.
- Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Personal Data Controller guarantees:
- a) the right to access the content of the data and demand its correction if it is incomplete or incorrect;
- b) the right to demand limitation of the processing, deletion and transfer of the data;
- c) the right to object to processing of the data;
- d) the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- e) the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time (the exercise of the right
to withdraw the consent does not affect the processing that has taken place until the time of consent withdrawal).