20 years of Silesian company Dar-Pol-Stal
- The Company owners Dariusz Zuber and Mariusz Grzelczak decide to develop the company in trading and merchanting of metallurgical products. After five years, the company extends its activity with import and export of metallurgical products.
- The Company extends and modifies its business activity adjusting it to changing conditions of competition and new development opportunities. Employment is successively increasing. Every year, income rises about 50-70 percent.
- The Company purchased the investment area in Tarnowskie Góry in the Silesian Province. A warehouse for metallurgical products with the crane with the load capacity of 5 tonnes is built there.
- More and more people are employed. The Company gains more and more customers. Bearing in mind the effectiveness of servicing, the company makes investments in the office and amenity and administration building as well as storage area.
- The Company built an administration office building with the steel warehouse for which it received „The construction of the year 2004 in Tarnowskie Góry” award.
- Purchase of MAN vehicle with the load capacity of 15 tonnes.
- • Dar-Pol-Stal enters the elite of Polish business receiving the Business Gazelle for the first time, the award for quickly developing enterprises which perfectly function among much bigger competitors. The Gazelle statuette is received by the owners of Dar-Pol-Stal in the subsequent competition editions (2006-2008).
- The Company becomes the winner of „Kruszec Biznesu” prize — a distinction awarded by the Industrial and Trade Chamber in Tarnowskie Góry.
- The enterprise obtains EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certificate. The Company makes its competences in terms of retail sale and wholesale of metallurgical products more reliable.
- Dar-Pol-Stal decides to expand to the north. A new company branch is opened in Gdańsk. The new location allows for developing trade contacts, makes it possible to assure more efficient international cooperation.
- The owners of the company make investments in the real estate in Tarnowskie Góry at ul. Zagórska 2, thinking about the development of the storage and sales areas.
- The company is awarded with a prestigious title of Forbes’ Diamonds given by the famous business magazine. The jury of the competition took into account, among all, profitability, high current financial liquidity.
- Another Business Gazelle award for the most dynamically developing companies.
- Recertification of the quality management system EN ISO 9001:2008
- The transportation depot of the company is expanded with a MAN truck with the load capacity of 24 tonnes.
- Expansion of the transportation depot by means of purchasing a Volkswagen Crafter vehicle.
- Purchase of the land in Tarnowskie Góry at ul. Kościelna 20. On the parcel, an amenity and administration office building, a technical warehouse with the amenity part and steel storage yard are located.
- The company is awarded with Business Reliability Certificate given by D&B for high company stability. The certificate is updated and awarded also in the subsequent years (2010-2013).
- Opening of the sales branch in Tarnowskie Góry at ul.Kościelna 20. The branch is made up of a sales office and a roofed storage under a crane with the load capacity of 3.2 tonnes.
- DAS Certifikation company confirms that EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System in Dar-Pol-Stal company meets the standard requirements.
- DAS Polska company, the representative of DAS Certification Ltd., performs the recertification of the quality management system.
- Dar-Pol-Stal fleet is supplemented with a MAN truck with the load capacity of 10.2 tonnes.
- Another Business Gazelle award for the most dynamically developing companies of the Silesian Province.
- Based on the EU funds from the Regional Development Fund the company started a mini service centre in Tarnowskie Góry in order to introduce new services and increase competitiveness. The project involved the purchase of a building and devices. The budget of the enterprise closed with the sum of PLN 3,160,000 out of which the co-financing from the EU funds amounted to almost PLN 750,000.
- Dar-Pol-Stal is involved in a commercial enterprise in residential real estate industry.
- Purchase of MAN vehicle with the load capacity of 5.8 tonnes.
- Another Forbes’ Diamonds award.
- The company purchases Iveco vehicle with the load capacity of 1 tonne.